Once again there’s going to be a mouth-watering choice of gourmet food available at this year’s Event, including gluten-free and vegetarian options.
The Wandering Kitchen
Gorgeous gourmet burgers made with meat from Vicars Game in Berkshire, and bread baked daily by Shepherds in Chieveley. Their legendary chutneys are made by Ed at their prep kitchen in Oxfordshire. You can take your pick from the following:
– Wild Boar burger with caramelised red onion chutney & stilton cheese
– Venison burger with caramelised red onion chutney, rocket & stilton or cheddar
– Halloumi with caramelised red onion chutney, sundried tomatoes, rocket & roasted red peppers (v).
Gluten free versions of the venison burger and halloumi burger are available.
Simply Foods 2 Go
Filipino treats galore! Whether you’re after an empanada, some dumplings, a portion of stir-fried noodles, or maybe a spring roll or two, Simply Foods 2 Go have got you covered. There are vegetarian options available and prices start at just 50p.
Home cooked Mexican food with a Californian twist, and both vegan and gluten-free options available. Here’s a sample of the sunshine-soaked menu:
– Smoky chicken quesadillas
– Steak, chicken and black bean burritos
– Smothered beef burritos
– (and of course) Tacos