Conceived and planned by the people who bring you the quarterly Overland Magazine, the Overland Event is designed to excite, inspire and inform anyone who is planning to travel on a motorcycle, and because the event supports the charity Motorcycle Outreach it’s all for a good cause too. Full schedule of presentations here.
The Overland Event is a relaxed weekend with a varied agenda, but motorcycle travel is at its heart.
Attractions over the three days will include:
- workshops on tyre changing, crating a bike, sourcing visas and more
- off-road ride with TRF
- skills course!
- travellers’ contact board
- free tea throughout the weekend!
- woodland walks
- and you!
- Triumph and KTM test rides
- international food, drink & music
- author presentations and book signings
- motorcycle travel films
- travel information
- accommodation options if you don’t want to camp
- an indoor bike show
- hot showers – plenty for everyone
- exhibitors with bikes, clothing and camping kit etc.
We’re always fascinated by the stories of people’s road trips; that’s why we want to encourage everyone to share their experiences with each other. And for those of you at the planning stages of a trip, what better way to get the contacts and information you need?