If you’re interested in motorcycle travel, the Overland Event is the one show you won’t want to miss in 2018.
Friday 31st August to Sunday 2nd September 2018
Hill End, Oxford, OX2 9NJ
Conceived and planned by the people who bring you the quarterly Overland Magazine, the Overland Event is designed to excite, inspire and inform anyone who is planning to travel on a motorcycle, and because the event supports the charity Motorcycle Outreach it’s all for a good cause too.
The Overland Event is a relaxed weekend with a varied agenda, but motorcycle travel is at its heart.
There will be food, drink and music from around the world, and hundreds of riders with stories to tell. There’ll be motorcycle test rides, historic and modified machines on show, specialist equipment vendors, author presentations, workshops and off-road trails.
With up to three nights’ camping included in the price, attractions during the 2018 Event will include:
- workshops on tyre changing, crating a bike, sourcing visas and more
- off-road ride with TRF
- skills course!
- travellers’ contact board
- free tea throughout the weekend!
- woodland walks
- and you!
- international food, drink & music
- author presentations and book signings
- motorcycle travel films
- travel information
- accommodation options if you didn’t want to camp
- an indoor bike show
- hot showers – plenty for everyone
- exhibitors with bikes, clothing and camping kit etc.
We’re always fascinated by the stories of people’s road trips; that’s why we want to encourage everyone to share their experiences with each other. And for those of you at the planning stages of a trip, what better way to get the contacts and information you need?