Don’t miss being part of the main Overland Event 2019!
Book your Event Passport here…
The main Overland Event runs from Thursday 29th August to Sunday 1st September at Hill End, Oxford, OX2 9NJ.
If you’re interested in motorcycle travel, the Overland Events are the adventure travel shows you won’t want to miss in 2019.
Conceived and planned by the people who bring you the quarterly Overland Magazine, the Overland Event is designed to excite, inspire and inform anyone who is planning to travel on a motorcycle, and because the event supports a worthy charity it’s all for a good cause too.
The Overland Event is a relaxed weekend with a varied agenda, but motorcycle travel is at its heart.
At the main summer Overland Event there’ll be food, drink and music from around the world, and hundreds of riders with stories to tell. There’ll be motorcycle test rides, historic and modified travel motorbikes on show, specialist equipment vendors, author presentations, workshops and off-road trails.
With up to three nights’ camping included in the price, attractions during the 2019 summer Overland Event will include:
- workshops on tyre changing, crating a bike, sourcing visas and more
- off-road ride with TRF
- skills course with Sinnis Terrain 125s!
- travellers’ contact board
- free tea and coffee throughout the weekend!
- motorcycle test rides
- and you!
- international food, drink & music
- author presentations and book signings
- motorcycle travel films
- travel information
- accommodation options if you didn’t want to camp
- an indoor bike show
- hot showers – plenty for everyone
- exhibitors with bikes, clothing and camping kit etc.
We’re always fascinated by the stories of people’s road trips; that’s why we want to encourage everyone to share their experiences with each other. And for those of you at the planning stages of a trip, what better way to get the contacts and information you need?