If you’re interested in motorcycle travel, the Overland Event is the one show you won’t want to miss in 2017.
Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd September 2017
Hill End, Oxford, OX2 9NJ
Conceived and planned by the people who bring you the quarterly Overland Magazine, the Overland Event is designed to excite, inspire and inform anyone who is planning to travel on a motorcycle, and because the event supports the charity Motorcycle Outreach it’s all for a good cause too.
The Overland Event is a relaxed weekend with a varied agenda, but motorcycle travel is at its heart.
Attractions over the three days will include:
- workshops on tyre changing, crating a bike, sourcing visas and more
- off-road ride
- travellers’ contact board
- free tea throughout the weekend!
- swimming pool
- woodland walks
- and you!
- new motorcycle test rides
- international food, drink & music
- author presentations and book signings
- motorcycle travel films
- travel information
- accommodation options if you don’t want to camp
- an indoor bike show
- hot showers – plenty for everyone
- exhibitors with bikes, clothing and camping kit etc.
We’re always fascinated by the stories of people’s road trips; that’s why we want to encourage everyone to share their experiences with each other. And for those of you at the planning stages of a trip, what better way to get the contacts and information you need?